What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in facilities maintenance.
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs, lift/carry up to 50 lbs, grasp, stoop, reach overhead.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 3-5 years or more of related experience
- Current State's driver's license
We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program, and extraordinary travel benefits!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.