Are you an experienced and qualified building services engineer / maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias and fancy working for one of the worlds largest FM providers? If you have previous experience in a commercial environment then we have the role for you. We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias for a static role for a blue chip client near Liverpool Street. This is a client facing role in a high end building so experience in a blue chip environment would be desirable
If you are available immediately for a temp to perm position in Liverpool Street then read on and apply
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £22ph PAYE
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Working with a team that will genuinely develop your training
- 4 on 4 off 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am
- Static site for a blue chip building
- Ongoing training and development provided.
As a Maintenance Engineer you'll be part of a maintenance team ,you'll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc.
- Conduct PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of OEM assets and associated systems.
- Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- Complete system and equipment operational load/consumption readings
- Undertake on-site operational system testing of UPS, generators and switchgear
- Operate and deliver services using a PDA CAFM device.
- Comply with the site rules and requirements.
- Minimise operational and reputational risk
- Co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors
- Respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trade where relevant
What you'll need:
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I'll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.