Platform Resourcing are currently working in partnership with an Insurance Provider who have offices based in Llansamlet, Swansea. Due to success and growth within the business, they are now seeking a Legal Assistant to join the team.
This is an interesting and varied position, and they are seeking someone ideally with a Law Degree with experience within a legal practice or insurance company. You will negotiate the settlement of Personal Injury claims in line with internal policies and procedures and have exposure to a whole range of claims with various circumstances, managing each throughout the life whilst delivering a first class experience.
Benefits and Salary Package Details for the Legal Assistant position
- Competitive salary on offer, up to £23,000 p/a
- 12% yearly bonus potential
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, 2 shifts at 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- Remote working opportunities for 2 days a week
- High Street Discounts
- 3% pension employee, 7% employer contribution
- Private Health Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant
- Comply with pre and post litigation procedures through the life of a claim to conclude the case effectively and economically
- Validate claims and check all the details agree with our records
- Identifying and referring questionable underwriting
- Establish clearly the circumstances of any loss and make appropriate liability enquiries
- Validate accounts/fee notes and authorising payments
- Maintain accurate estimates throughout the life of the claim and make adjustments where appropriate
Essential experience for the Legal Assistant
- Experience of working in a legal environment
- Law degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly articulate and numerate
- A focus on the delivery of first class customer service
- Very organised with an innate ability to prioritise and deliver
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV immediately.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties' interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited's commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying. Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency