Lead Specialist, Federal Appian Architect Requisition Number:
92966 - 33 Function:
Advisory Area of Interest: State:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Produce technical Appian architecture, develop system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
- Provide the technical connection between project managers and developers by clearly communicating business functional issues to clients and internal staff
- Conduct business process and requirements analysis and advise clients on key architectural decisions concerning the platform and the supporting technologies
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Lead, build, test, and deliver intelligent automation solutions using industry leading vendor technologies, specifically Appian
- Develop new concepts and methodologies to improve people, procedures, and information technology solutions
- Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
- A minimum of eight years of experience with Appian application system development, U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Certified in Appian Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3 preferred
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Experience with deploying applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. Citizenship
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: