Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
Title: Java Senior Developer/Tech Lead
Must Have: Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, One of these skills: TIBCO JMS / Kafka / RabbitMQ
Primary Skills: Core Java/Java EE / Spring Framework/Boot/Batch, Micro Services, Hibernate,
Secondary Skills: GWT and One of these skills: TIBCO JMS / Kafka / RabbitMQ
Domain / Functional Skills: Banking knowledge, Compliance KYC is an advantage
• 8+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java/J2EE
• 2+ years of experience working with Kafka / Tibco JMS / RabbitMQ
• 5+ years of strong experience in Spring frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring Batch, Spring Data etc and Hibernate, JPA.
• Strong experience in building and deploying Scalable enterprise level applications
• Strong experience in microservices architecture and implementation
• Proven track record of managing projects and leading a large team
• Strong background of having worked with Global clients front facing at client locations
• Strong experience in working with onshore - offshore models, excellent in enabling teams on high quality standards
• Strong experience in one of the messaging services like JMS / Kafka / Tibco / RabbitMQ
• Hands on experience in SQL, PKL/SQL and should be able to write complex queries.
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Good to have hands on experience on Data Structures.
• Having exposure to GWT and Web services will be an added advantage
• Good experience in JUnit testing and mocking techniques
• Experience in SDLC processes (Waterfall/Agile), Docker/OpenShift, Git/BitBucket, SonarQube
• Good experience in Delivery Quality, Security Standards is an advantage
• Compliance/KYC functional knowledge is a plus
• Good communication skills, Ability to work as a team player, Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently is an advantage
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.