IT Infrastructure Platforms Storage and Windows L3 Engineer - HP SAN/Storage, Dell NAS, VMware, Powershell OR Python, Varonis Datadvatage
Contract, 6 months rolling, paying up to £590/day (Via Umbrella)
Global Financial services client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Platforms Storage and Windows Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. The successful candidate will have sound understanding of HP SAN/Storage, Dell NAS technologies in a Windows environment based on HP ProLiant hardware is essential. Some out of hour's work is expected, one weekend in 4 is usually required, but this varies.
- Delivery of regional components of global electronic markets infrastructure projects
- Responsible for ensuring proper monitoring and capacity planning of local systems as a part of the global framework
- Installation and configuration storage, SAN and layered products
Skills and experience required:
- Work with autonomy and independence but within the framework of a global support structure
- Strong skills in production installation and management of HP Primera, Dell Isilon/ PowerScale with Superna Eyeglass Data Protection Suite, Brocade, Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, VMware, HP ProLiant.
- Proficient scripter - PowerShell and Python a particular advantage (writing of scripts for administration and automation tasks.)
- Working within virtualised environment (Hyper-V/VMware)
- Working knowledge of Varonis Datadvatage and Device42 would be of benefit.
- Hybrid Working model (3 days in the office)
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.