Imagery Analyst - Junior
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- More About the Role:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor
- Works independently with general supervision
- Communication & Influence:
- Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement. Works with Government Technical Leads and Program Managers on support related taskings.
- Leadership & Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and/or support employees.
BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field AND
1 years of Intelligence Analysis experience
HS diploma/GED AND Specialized Training with at least
4 years of Intelligence Analysis experience Minimum Qualifications required:
Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
Ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects
Ability to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
Experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders
Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reports
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPCIA-II, GPCGA-II, GPC_IS-II, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG)
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.