HR Project Partner
Up to £35,000
I am working with one of my favourite clients who have exclusively come to us to help add a HR Project Partner to their team. Having worked with them on multiple occasions, we know how great this company is to work for and be a part of (they have the awards to back it!)
Based in Derby, this business needs a HR Project Partner to join the organisation on a permanent basis! Currently going through a large period of growth and change, the business have some large scale project and policy implementations that need an experienced HR professional to come in and take ownership of. Day to day HR duties will also need covering from time to time but the prime focus for this role is the project!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a project lead on a number of upcoming projects for the HR team and wider business
- Take part in supporting on acquisitions and merges that are set to take place
- Be a TUPE expert, providing advice to team members on best practices to use to ensure smooth TUPEs
- Provide first line employment law advice to staff on any requests called in
- Support on the day to day HR and cover areas where needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CIPD qualified
- Have experience as a Project Lead
- Have TUPE or acquisition experience
- Be comfortable handling all day-to-day HR duties
- Be able to work collaboratively with the wider HR team on all HR projects
If this role is of interest to you and would like to find out more of why I love this client, then please feel free to get in touch and I'd be happy to talk you through it!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.