Job Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: Up to £25,000 (experience Dependant)
Job Type: Full time
Designs & Lines is an independent UK based company with over 20 years' experience, specialising in bespoke and custom designed thermoplastic outdoor playground markings.
We are passionate about what we do and take great pride in delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our customers.
We work with Schools, Councils, Children Centres and many other organisations across the country helping them make good use of their outdoor space creating a successful environment for outdoor learning sports and play. We can transform dull playgrounds into educational, fun and captivating areas creating a successful environment for learning outside of the classroom.
- The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday (35 hours).
- Creating designs visuals for our customers, working from site visit reports and sketches and interpreting them into design.
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- A flexible attitude, well organised and ability to work independently and as a team to tight deadlines.
- Design in-house communication material
- Produce custom artwork.
- Think strategically when working on projects and making design suggestions.
- Creating bespoke designs.
- Consistency regardless of project size.
- The motivation to main and improve design standards.
- Liaising effectively with other team members
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, reliable and committed with a 'can do' attitude to join our team as a Graphic Designer.
Are you an organised and methodical individual, with an eye for detail? If yes, we are looking for you! Our team is full of creative and proactive individual and we would love to see more enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join us.
- Adobe Proficient
- CAD Proficient
- Company van with tools and everything needed for the role.
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays and 3 extra days paid time off while company closes over Christmas and New Year.
- Company pension.
- Bonuses for going the extra mile!
- Yearly bonus.
If you're interested in the role and would like to put yourself forward please hit APPLY.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: mac design, mac graphics, Packaging Designer, Design Assistant, Illustration, Design Technician, Autodesk Innovator, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Graphic Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Graduate Designer, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CAD Technician, CAD Estimator, CAD Security, Computer Aided Design, AutoCAD, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, CAD Design, Corel Draw may also be considered for this role.