Are you a recent Criminology or Sociology Graduate with a passion for working with young people who have a range of Complex Needs?
Are you an aspiring social worker or youth rehabilitation officer?
Do you have experience working with young people in a supporting role?
If the answer is yes, then this role will be the perfect platform for the successful candidate to kick start their career through gaining valuable experience working with young people with complex socio-economic needs and challenges through paid work.
Criminology/Sociology Graduates Wanted!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring youth justice worker, prison liaison officer or behaviour mentor, amongst other career pathways, to gain quality, first-hand experience in a specialist school environment in Northampton.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of SEMH needs, Autism and students with complex needs that will also require support with personal care. The schools we work with will be closely matched to your skills, interests and career aspirations.
- Graduate Youth Worker.
- Specialist and Mainstream role.
- Long term full time contract
- ASAP start.
- £380 per week
- Education and Training
- Providing assistance and supervision for children's behaviour during the school day.
- Assisting children to understand and participate in class.
- Assisting with note taking while supporting literacy and numeracy.
- Working with a class, a small group or individual learners.
- Encouraging the development of social skills and supporting students' individual needs
- Helping to build confidence and motivation
- Participating in team meetings and training programmes as an active member of a team
- Maintaining progress records
- Supporting regulations pertaining to safeguarding.
Graduate Youth Worker-Northampton-Education and Training-Graduate Youth Worker-Northampton-Graduate Youth Worker-Education and Training-Northampton