An opportunity for a Graduate Food Technologist or recent graduate within Agriculture has arisen to join an Agricultural business in the Worcester area. Joining part of the Technical team, managing the performance of the QA team among other duties.
Day to day duties of the role include;
- Ensuring compliance is maintained to standard within food safety law
- Drive product rotation and optimisation
- Monitoring of stock
- Support members of the QA team, monitoring their work and dealing with technical queries
- Handling and formally following up any customer complaints
- Preparing reports
Any experience in the following would be beneficial;
- Food processing / FMCG / fresh produce industries
- BRC accreditation or SMETA certifications
- Food hygiene certifications
- Experience with food safety law
- Ability to analyse, understand and resolve problems
- Good computer skills, Word, Excel etc
Based in Worcester, working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, with some flexibility required. A permanent Food Technologist role, suitable for graduate level or previous experience within the industry. Offering a salary of £25 - 28,000p/a
If you are interested in this vacancy, please Apply with an updated CV.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.