Our client, a global technology business, is seeking an experienced Developer to join their team. You'll join your team in building and supporting new customer facing applications and web component platforms.
- Design, implement and support highly scalable front-end applications and backend systems or web services
- Assemble, distil and translate highly complex visual designs and business needs into clean, usable and understandable solutions
- Contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns
Essential Skills & Experience
- API development, integration, cloud and server-side technologies. We use Azure and MuleSoft.
- Building tested code, which operates within our CI / CD pipelines. We use Azure DevOps, Git and Jenkins.
Next Steps / Interview Process
Our client plans to quickly onboard the successful candidate! Subsequently, CVs of relevant applicants will be swiftly reviewed. There will be a two-stage video interview process in place for this role.
Please note that our client does not currently offer sponsorship to contractors. However, if you can work in the UK without restriction, you fulfil the required experienced outlined in the advert, then we would love to hear from you!