Our client is a venture capital fund and accelerator, they are creating an ecosystem of mobile gaming businesses. A collaborative environment where small, independent teams can work together to develop games that will be loved by millions of people worldwide is the aim. Their business has a big advantage over conventional smaller game production studios because to cross-collaborative teams.
About the role:
The position will be actively involved in the architecture and careful selection of the technology stack that will be used to design and construct the full frontend user interface. You will work closely with product managers, lead backend engineers, and lead UI/UX specialists as a vital component of the product team.
- Based on product requirements, define the overall frontend architecture for as-yet-unannounced web-based games and enterprise apps
- In charge of organizing the team to create enterprise apps for the web and mobile that are appealing, useful, and optimized for loading speed, mobile responsiveness, and improved user experience
- Recommend the best frontend architecture, methodology, languages used, design robust, coding structure, deployment protocols, and debugging for new software products
- Participate in the project discussion of technical implementation, implementation of unit test, codes review, and frontend architecture optimization
- Collaborate with the Product, Creative, and Backend Engineering Team to develop and implement the frontend architecture and interactive site features to support user interface concepts
- Develop, test, deploy and enhance reactive/responsive web applications running on modern browsers and operating systems
- Ensure that all software products under supervision are adhering to the highest engineering standards which include code maintainability, quality, monitoring, operational excellence, and documentation
- Conduct code reviews and ensure merged code adheres to best practices and standards.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members under care to groom them in terms of technical skill sets
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends, languages, and techniques
- Source, seek, hire and fill skills and experience gaps among the Frontend Engineering team members
The Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree of Computing, Software Engineering, IT, or related field
- 8 years or more of related work experience as the core member of the frontend development team in developing functional and appealing web- and mobile-based enterprise applications optimised in terms of loading performance, mobile responsiveness, and enhanced user experience, preferably in fast-paced IT or gaming industry
- Strong understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns particularly in frontend engineering of reactive/responsive web applications
- Have extensive experience working with modern and reactive/responsive web development capabilities such as React.js, Vue.js, AngularJS, Next.js, and Typescript
- Familiar with functional programming paradigms (e.g. react hooks, rambda.js) and Graphql
- Experience developing delivering scalable, maintainable, extensible, web-based enterprise grade applications
- Familiar with web compatibility issues on common browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, QQ, Sogou, UC), able to effectively solve browser compatibility and performance issues
- Experience practitioner in agile frameworks, scrum methods or extreme programming.
- Excellent documentation skills in drafting clear and concise requirements and specifications along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Strong time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead, convince and inspire team members in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge in software engineering, technology trends, technology constraints and software development lifecycle are an advantage
- Willingness to travel to meet and work with offshore team members
What's on O ffer:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer : The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at