About us, but well be brief
Experian is the worlds leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years weve been name in the 100 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine. In this era of disruptive digital transformation, delivering new and innovative customer experiences is a top priority for businesses worldwide. At Experian, a worldwide decisioning leader, we make this a reality by uniting data, advanced analytics and decision strategies with real-time operational execution and strong decision governance to deliver meaningful customer outcomes and positive business results.
As the consumers bureau, we want to ensure that as many people as possible can access and participate in the financial system, and we believe everyone deserves a fair shot at achieving their financial dreams. - Craig Boundy, CEO Experian North America
Experians a leading Analytics Enterprise
Were passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, weve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish and were not done
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countriesbelieve the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. Were investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Were avid problem solvers. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets
Whats your next professional and personal goal?Let Experian help bring this to life
Experian Business Information Services (BIS) is looking for a full-time, permanent Solutions Consultant to provide pre-sale support for enterprise-level client engagements to both prospective clients and existing clients looking to implement or improve commercial fraud prevention and management. Targeted sectors include the Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution and Business Services markets. The Solutions Consultant will support solution sets that address data, analytics and integrated product delivery needs across multiple areas within the enterprise that touch fraud prevention, identity, and fraud prevention strategy. This role will also provide a conduit to the product management teams in identifying new product and product enhancement opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify specific client problems and define a solution or solution set to solve the problem
- Consult with the client to ensure the proposed solution addresses a client problem, and iterate on that solution with the client (if necessary) to ensure agreement
- Develop any process flow or high level requirements required to ensure proper understanding of how we will integrate specific data/products, and/or bundle several services
- Maintain involvement in any product customization activities to ensure client requirements are properly addressed and deliverables meet specifications
- Remain active as needed through implementation
- In rare instances, provide ongoing account management services on very sensitive, high value accounts
- Be an evangelist of the Commercial Fraud suite of solutions to the sales organization
- Minimum five (5) years of Sales Engineering experience in B2B data, analytics, and technology services across fraud, lending, credit, supply chain, and compliance risk
- Deep understanding of the issues/complexities of delivering decision support, analytics, and data integration solutions
- Ability to articulate industry trends and strategic issues affecting the fraud and identity and specifically affecting the lending, credit, supply chain, and compliance risk disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients to identify specific problems, document solution requirements, and deliver a well-constructed statement of work
- Experience in working with a team of Product Marketers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Developers to produce deliverables customized to address client-specific needs
- Insightfulness to quickly assess strategic and potential product opportunities based on possibly small samplings of information
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfort with public speaking and senior level client engagements
- Well organized with good oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU () and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action () !
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here ()