Our Andover based client is a world leader in their field and currently recruiting for an interim Finance Business Partner to support the team during a period of transition. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Business Partner will take responsibility reporting and analysis across the UK & Ireland business.
This is a unique opportunity to gain a clear insight of the structure of the company, building strong relationships across the business and providing essential information to support decision making.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting the delivery of core business Financial Planning and Analysis requirements;
- Ownership of the P&L, reviewing trends in spend against forecast and providing explanations on variances;
- Consolidation and analysis of working capital and capital expenditure;
- Track business performance and deliver analysis and reporting on key variances against budget, forecast and prior year;
- Help drive improvements across reporting cycles and systems;
- Partner the business to deliver insight on variances and trends and improve the content and quality of financial information.
- Candidates will be fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with strong analytical skills and experience across management accounting and costing;
- Experience within FMCG or manufacturing would be an advantage;
- Strong systems skills (ideally SAP) and an advanced level of Excel.
Additional benefits and information:
- Flexible, hybrid working;
- Great office and environment;
- On-site parking;
- Longer term potential opportunity in the business.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.