Lettings Business Development Manager -Nottingham
Due to continued increased expansion and business levels an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an experienced lettings team based in Nottingham. Are you the right person to join their successful team? The successful candidate will be someone to drive the business on the lettings side forward and identify where refinement and better efficiency can be found to help achieve our goals.
- Generating, arranging, and carrying out accurate valuations and bringing these properties to market.
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with Landlords
- Business generation - creating opportunities to increase our portfolio
- Ensuring all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Ensuring consistent delivery of our high levels of customer service
- To implement new strategies and ideas to develop and aid the business and our clients
- To work closely to identify new business opportunities
- Handling offers, negotiations and queries between Landlords and Tenants
- Building the business from the ground up and run all elements of the business within your control day to day
- With continued business growth, building and maintaining a successful Lettings Team
- Demonstrate leadership and tenacity along with a willingness /ability to coach and develop the same in others as the business grows
- Training the team and ensuring their growth needs are met
- Demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the role with long term vision
- Hit annual targets and KPI's
- Staying up to date with current legislation
- Working with the legislation boundaries and ensuring you and the team follow all legislative procedures
The right candidate will:
- Be able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- Have the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Be a dynamic, driven, and energetic individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects • An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build long term relationships with our clients, whilst also exploring new opportunities
- Possess excellent communication skills, and be well-presented and well spoken
- A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values, and culture
- 12 months + experience in an agency environment negotiating and valuing
- Be accurate, numerate and computer literate
- Have excellent communication skills
- A generous Salary dependent on experience
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- Car Allowance and expenses paid
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team to help develop your career
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.