Internal Medicine opening in Columbia, Tennessee. Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
An outstanding medical center in the Nashville area is seeking a new endocrinologist to join their staff. This is an already-established position that provides a wonderful culture of mentors and the ability to step in and receive patients immediately. The medical center has been recognized as a top 15 health system in the U.S. six times (IBM Watson Health ) and offers an excellent work/life balance with only outpatient cases and little/no calls.Opportunity Highlights
- Voted as one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Tennessee - ability to live in Columbia, Spring Hill, Thompson Station or Franklin, Tennessee
- $50,000 sign-on bonus; up to $50,000 in student loan repayments; additional residency
- stipend available
- Affiliated to Vanderbilt Hospital; will have some training programs onsite
- Established, hospital-employed position; take over for one of the physicians who is moving out of state due to their significant other s job
- Great culture with strong mentors to help someone who might be coming out of training or
- young in their career.
- Outpatient only and little/no call
An outdoor enthusiast s paradise, this inviting Tennessee community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. Surrounded by hospitality, breathtaking scenery, and ample amenities, you ll have all you need and more.
- No state income tax
- Option to live in Franklin, one of the best suburbs to live in the state (Niche)
- Warm climate + endless options for outdoor recreation - enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, camping, golfing, and much more
- Popular downtown area with music, arts, entertainment, shopping, and dining
- Just 45 minutes to Nashville
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board eligible or certified in Endocrinologyl Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md