Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Based within a growing multi-discipline building services design team, you will have the chance to work on a huge range of high-profile complex projects, and operate across multiple sectors - such as commercial, residential as well as mixed use, hotel, retail and healthcare. You will be alongside some of the best engineers as well as excellent progression and development opportunities towards even more senior roles in the coming years.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Able to design and deliver electrical engineering solutions on medium/large complex projects
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant design standards, legislation, best practice and emerging technology
- Sustainability focussed
- Able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
- Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
- Sociable, outgoing and professional manner
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and valued for their contribution
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the built environment. We place all levels of personnel, up to directorship level across the UK and internationally.