Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
- Develop future state information and data models for the US Army throughout the implementation of a converged Enterprise Business Solution
- Leveraging maintenance delivery segment expertise, responsible to identify and work with supporting architects to develop:
- Data and Information Viewpoint (DIV)
- Conceptual Data Model (DIV-1)
- Logical Data Model (DIV-2)
- Systems Interface Description (SV-1)
- Information Asset Matrix
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Responsible to identify and work with supporting architects to update:
- Information Exchange Requirements (OV-3)
- Data Views
- Collaborate with senior Army, government subject matter experts, industry, and vendor representatives to:
- Develop data-centric architecture artifacts (e.g. conceptual and logical data models)
Line-of-Business (LOB): Maintenance
Active SECRET security clearance Have a demonstrated (4+years) knowledge of developing artifacts to capture functional and technical requirements Journeyman level understanding of industry best practices for data strategy Master Data Management, other current strategies for data management (e.g. Big Data) and Data architecture development Strong foundation in creating artifacts to capture technical and functional data requirements (for example): IDEF1X or Entity Relationship Diagramming Class Diagramming XML to support data transactions Other data modeling notations Experience in enterprise architecture data modeling tools Strong soft skills with ability to communicate formally and informally with government functional and technical stakeholders Demonstrated consensusbuilding and facilitation skills Strong written communication skills Desired Qualifications:
Experience with ARIS enterprise architecture data modeling tool preferred
Experience with similar efforts in a federal or government space is highly desired.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Candidates from Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time, and Pacific Standard Time Zones as well as candidates from Arizona, New Mexico and Utah will be considered for this position.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program