- Digital Strategist / Planner for an award-winning digital transformation agency.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and to work with household name brands.
- £45k - £65k depending on experience.
A brand new opportunity for an experienced Digital Strategist / Planner to join this leading consultancy in Bristol, London, or remotely. You will be taking the lead on digital strategy and planning for a variety of big-name clients and will have the ability to think in an integrated way, to deliver impactful results.What you'll be doing
What experience you'll need to apply
- As Digital Strategist you will be client facing and collaborate with the senior leadership team to craft and execute digital strategies for complex marketing projects.
- The Strategist or Senior Strategist / Planner will own the strategic direction and digital activation campaign planning activities for a broad range of clients.
- You will need to apply your expert knowledge of digital marketing strategy across comms, SEO, paid media, and UX, and ensure you utilise meaningful data to inform your plans.
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Demonstrated experience working as a Digital Strategist or Senior Strategist in a digital marketing agency setting.
- The ideal candidate will understand broader integrated marketing, with a strong understanding of paid media and UX, and will have the credibility to shape effective solutions that solve client needs.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and nurture client relationships and open up productive conversations for future collaboration.
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - in the region of £45k - £65k basic depending on experience and level.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing digital agency in a pivotal role, delivering game changing results for their clients.
- Lots of working flexibility and excellent progression opportunities.
If you're an experienced Digital Strategist and love the sound of this opportunity, then click to apply now!