Would you like to work within a fun and friendly team for an excellent pub/restaurant venue with 5 star reviews? Would you like to work for a business who truly believe they are only as good as their staff? My client is looking for an experienced, full time Demi Chef De Partie, progressing quickly into a full CDP position, based in their beautiful establishment near Chelmsford.
- Venue is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- 55 hours per week including some weekends on a rota basis
- Shifts with staggered start times between opening times 8am - midnight.
- Work closely with the Chef De Partie and Sous Chef preparing dishes
- Ensuring high standards of food quality
- Be passionate about your cooking and presentation
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy and adhere to health and safety
- Coach and develop more junior team members
- Some experience as a chef in a professional capacity is required
- Due to the location of the role, you will need to be a driver with your own vehicle
- Good understanding of food hygiene
- Be a good team player
If you feel you match the above criteria, and would like to apply for the role, please follow the instructions on how to do so. Good luck with your application!