We are currently recruiting for a Day Porter to work in our residential developments based in Knightsbridge (SW1X). This is a high-end building and excellent opportunity for a candidate Reception/Caretaker/Cleaner experience looking to work in Residential.
- Demonstrate values in all aspects of your work and communication, develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensure the site is well maintained, always providing a clean and secure environment for residents and guests.
- Support the Development Manager to keep health and safety standards to a maximum.
- Provide a high level of maintenance support to the Development.
- Liaise with and provide access to authorised contractors and tradesmen, notifying the Development Manager of start / completion of work accordingly.
- Report defects / incidents (either observed or reported) and take the corrective action after consultation with the Development Manager.
- Carry out monthly emergency light system checks by consistent and regular testing.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance / lighting issues.
- Ensure monthly fire alarm checks with Development Manager.
- Undertake any routine repairs / refit door locks.
- Carry out routine electrical and plumbing work.
- Ensure all tools are maintained and kept securely, only used by authorised personnel.
- Pressure wash / clean bin stores on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all footpaths and communal areas are kept clean and swept.
- Carry out any touch up paint work in communal areas within the buildings, as and when required.
- Carry out regular checks and maintenance of terrace areas, including watering plants.
- Work in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / ACCOUNTABILITY
- To ensure the development is maintained professionally
- To provide a high standard level of service to Residents and all visitors to the development
Hours: Monday - Sunday (07:00-14:00; 08:00-18:00; 14:00-21:00), averaging 40 hours per week
Salary: £9.90 per hour (£20,600 per annum)
Location: Knightsbridge (SW1X)
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV across.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.