- Implement automated data process using Linux tools
- Manage the data ETL function to enhance and streamline the processes
- Maintain the data infrastructure with ELK and python
- Analyze the datasets and provide real-time updates and insights to the senior management
- At least 3 years of experience in python or any related framework Flask/Django
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (AWS would be a plus)
- Strong command of tools such as SQL, Linux, and Excel VBA
This is a great opportunity for ambitious data engineers who are looking to be part of an established data team within a leading hedge fund and work closely with senior stakeholders to run the regional data engineering function.
We invite all experienced data candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)