Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Milton Keynes.
Salary: £18-22K + uncapped commission + Healthcare.
Do you have
- Excellent communication and customer service skills or client management experience
As a Relationship Manager your role will involve working with clients to help them choose a lender that is best suited to their funding requirements. This position would suit someone who has worked within the banking or financial sector, although this experience is not a necessity.
Working for this rapidly expanding independent finance broker you will be responsible for liaising with clients, collating the required information to present their opportunities to lenders.Main Responsibilities:
- The role will be client focused, discussing their financial needs and keeping records.
- Support the Corporate Finance brokers with daily tasks
- Offer a high-quality service managing relationships with lenders and clients
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare presentations and packs for brokers to present to clients and lenders
- Attend meetings and site visits with the broker
- Arrange and attend social and networking events for the company and its clients
- Support with social media content and posting for the business across multiple platforms
- Updating customer database & office admin (filing, compliance etc)
- You will also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business.
The successful candidate will need the following skills:
- Highly organised with a high-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Driven with an ambition to develop and progress with the company
- Good basic salary
- Commission on every successful requirement
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop
Profile Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.