Here at Avant Homes, we look to constantly challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of new, better, and different ways to be amazing!
We are looking for people who share our passion and want to stand out from the crowd, take pride in what we do and be part of an energetic, values-driven, and diverse team.
Avant Homes are a HBF Five Star Rated housebuilder operating in Scotland, the Northeast of England, Yorkshire, and the Midlands, with six regional offices employing over 700 people.
We have ambitious growth plans and the commitment to achieve them. Our mission is to become the housebuilder of choice in the North by making aspirational homes attainable.
Due to continued success and future business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Liaison Assistant to join our team based at our Scotland Regional Office in Stirling.
Are you organised, customer focused and possess excellent administration skills?
Do you have experience of complaint handling within a customer service environment?
If the answer is yes, then look no further, your next career could be with us!
This is an exciting role and opportunity for a customer service driven individual who will be responsible for daily liaison with our customers over the phone, answering queries, trouble shooting and offering solutions, whilst offering the fantastic service that our clients have come to expect.
Key duties and requirements
Joining the team as Customer Liaison Assistant, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Ensuring all calls and emails received into the department are managed appropriately and issues are logged onto our system COINS.
- Taking ownership of queries, resolving non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to your Head of Customer Service.
- Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Technicians and external Sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in accordance with the NHBC Buildmark Warranty and in line with the company's stated Service Level Agreements.
- Maintaining reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works and ensuring that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home.
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Service Department.
- Checking invoices and forwarding for payment.
- Preparing, collating, and providing defect reports
Who are we looking for?
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Assistant, you will possess strong administration skills along with the knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel alongside the ability to think logically, have a creative 'can do' approach to trouble shooting and the ability to work well under pressure.
You will also need to be highly organised and possess the following;
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively, especially in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience of working within a complaints environment previously with a key focus on customer experience.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- A basic understanding of Customer Service.
- Numerical and Literacy skills.
What will you get in return?
- Discretionary bonus
- Buy, sell and accrual holiday scheme
- Private Health care
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Other Benefits including our exclusive Avant discount platform
If this sounds like you, dare to be different, join us and be a part of Avant's future success!