THE COMPANY:An exciting and innovative automotive company is seeking an exceptional Customer Service Specialist to join their new Customer Contact Centre in Wembley. THE ROLE:
A successful candidate will be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience, striving to continually exceed customer expectations. Responsible for wowing their customers from the minute they walk through the centre doors until the end of their customer journey.
- Welcoming customers to the Customer Centre and offering tea/coffee refreshments.
- Supporting walk-in customers through their browsing process, either by helping them to browse our website in one of our dedicated spaces or connecting them to our central Customer Support Team.
- Support customers who are at the site with payments and refunds.
- Work closely with our onsite teams to ensure the customer's pick-up or returns experience is seamless and issue-free.
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues - supporting where possible on site and setting clear expectations if we need to diagnose and repair.
- Provide customers with information about our add-on services and soft-sell products such as extended warranties, GAP insurance and Vehicle paint and alloy protection, and maximise service sales by up-selling where applicable Eg Tyre brand / tracking / MOT advisories.
- Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
- Full UK Driving License
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable.
- Previous experience of successfully working in high-end retail, hospitality or concierge roles is desirable but not essential.
- Can solve problems and think on your feet. You'll be someone with a real 'Can Do' attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- The ability to work unsupervised and in an ambiguous environment.
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts. Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: