We are prioritizing hiring a Cryptocurrency quantitative trader!!!
Location: In person in NYC, flexibility available for hybrid arrangements
Quantitative traders research, develop, refine new cryptocurrency trading strategies and monitor existing positions across exchanges. The role will straddle analyzing new opportunities, formulating new methods for capitalizing upon them, and developing algorithmic execution to put them into operation. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of cryptocurrency markets, have multiple years experience trading at an institutional desk, and arrive with one or more tested strategies that could be integrated with the firm s algorithmic execution rapid deployment.
The following skills and experience will be required for all applicants:
- Extremely strong quantitative and analytical background
- Relevant experience in statistical modeling
- 3+ years industry experience developing and evaluating trading strategies in liquid markets
- Proficiency in Python
The following skills would be very helpful, and would help a candidate grow the role going forward:
- Experience investing or trading in cryptocurrency markets, including on DeFi platforms
- Deep understanding of derivative instruments