Credit Controller/ Finance Assistant PermanentBased just outside Worthing £26,000 - £32,000 plus bonus, parking, pension and further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has a new job opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a growing PE backed SME business who are experiencing 60% year on year growth year on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing the debts of the business including existing debtors and new requests for credit, along with assisting with purchase ledger, sales ledger and expenses.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers credit rankings
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Managing sales ledger
- Recording cash receipts and maintaining clean sales ledger
- Processing sales invoices
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier and customer accounts and balance company financials
- Performing periodic bank reconciliations
- Administration of the expense card management system.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Previous work experience within Credit Control
- Highly IT literate with at least an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, Vlookups).
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Working towards AAT advantageous but not essential
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position, then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV's, we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.