Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Arts
Travel Percentage :
Manchester City Centre Offices - Hybrid Working Available
About the Team
Interested in being part of a world-leading global payments business? FIS process almost 50% of payments on the UK high street, on a typical day, we process 36 million mobile, online and in-store transactions.
Our Collections teams provide support to our Global Business customers, managing accounts with a strong focus on cash collection, and aged debt clearance.
You'll be part of a high performing, fast-paced team who always strive to exceed cash and quality targets whilst operating in line with FCA, DPA and Banking Code Regulations.
Communication is a key part of this role, building effective internal and external business relationships. We will provide training and on-going support from our experienced Collections agents and our salary packages are competitive.
Our teams work Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm. We offer a hybrid working model split between working in our Manchester city centre office and home working, so good for work-life balance and there are optional overtime opportunities available.
What you'll be doing
You'll be part of a high performing, fast-paced team who always strive to exceed cash and reduction of debtors targets whilst maintaining excellent customer experience. This role is fast-paced working across multiple platforms with the aim to provide a first-time resolution service to a portfolio of corporate customers.
Communication is a key part of this role, building effective internal and external business relationships. We will provide training and on-going support from our experience Collections agents and our salary packages are competitive.
What you'll bring
- Understanding of the Collections process
- B2B collections experience
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of negotiation and influence
- Any previous exposure to working in a targeted driven environment
- Good Excel skills
- Understanding of Direct Debits
- Sound knowledge of bed debt reduction
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working with corporate customers
- Understanding around the BACS rules
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.