- Handle and monitor corporate action events for global market.
- Support and facilitate all aspects of processing mandatory and voluntary corporate action events. This includes but is not limited to dividend entitlement, tenders offer, rights distribution, stock splits, mergers, spin-offs, and conversions, and support decision making of portfolio managers.
- Work on internal system to perform corporate action tasks. This includes data comparison, verification and reconciliation.
- Work closely and follow up with custodians to resolve any corporate action issues.
- Identify abnormal issues during daily operations on Corporate Actions, report properly and timely, continue to follow up and solve them.
- Participate in UAT for any new system enhancement and implementation.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 配合組合經理投資決策 處理各項公司行動 包括但不限於股息派發 股票分拆 公司合併等
- 負責在內部系統完成公司行動處理 包括信息比對 驗證和覆核等
- University Degree or above, preferably in Finance or related disciplines.
- Treating corporate actions as a long-term career development field, with 2 years or more relevant experience preferred.
- Global market experience is a plus.
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must.
- 大學及以上學歷 金融或相關專業優先
- 致力於長期從事公司行動相關工作 具有2年或以上相關工作經驗者優先
- 具備責任心 上進心 獨立工作能力 適應階段性高強度工作
We offer an attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume. (All personal information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose only.)