Salary: up to £22k
Location: Stretford, Old Trafford (Hybrid, flexible)
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri)
Within the contract management team you will need to be a target orientated individual focused on maintaining our core/third party sales orders which have been generated from our branch network and make it happen sales team. You will gain a thorough understanding our internal systems ensuring all requested tasks are completed within the SLA agreed.
- Ensure all contract amendments are actioned with the SLA agreed
- 100% of contract notes are replied to via the notes function ensuring the branch/customer are informed that the amendment have been processed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products and services and educate our customers about each of our divisions.
- Meet and exceed operational targets and KPI's such as % of responses, RFT of amendments and SLA for total tickets resolved.
- Provide first class customer service at all times.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a passion for accuracy and organisation
- Excellent administration experience
- Proven track record of working co-operatively as a team and independently
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Conscientious, self-motivated & proactive
- Good numerical skills - including accuracy
- Proven experience of successfully working in a team with the ability to work in conjunction with suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Intermediate Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and not afraid of change
If you're interested, then please apply below.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates