Client & Facilities Administrator
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Valeco Recruitment are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an established brand in Edinburgh to hire a Client & Facilities Administrator to come on board to cover maternity for a year.
Working in a professional and hands on team we would love to hear from those who are available to join our client over the next two to four weeks for a full handover and induction.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves organising and supporting and working in a hands-on supportive team environment.
So, what will your role involve?
- Managing new and existing tenants and providing them with a first-class service
- Organising and managing all repairs, maintenance, cleaning for the upkeep of the building
- Answering and filtering calls and enquiries
- Email inbox management
- First point of contact for all suppliers and contractors for the building
- Fire safety testing along with H & S checks
- Ensure all insurance documents are accurate always
- Managing spend and processing invoices through to Finance
- Assist with compliance administration
- Pre employment checks
- Obtaining quotes
- Assisting with planning of events internally and externally
- Car fleet management
- Supporting the partners with administrative and facilities requirements
- Starter and leaver processes
- Assisting in preparing presentations when required along with other ad hoc duties.
What do we require?
- Proven track record in a facilities and client facing role is essential
- Super organised with great skills in working across the MS Office Suite
- First class presentation skills and able to deal with people at all levels
- Manage deadlines while remaining professional
- Team player who is not afraid to help and support others
- You to be office based, this is an office-based role working Monday to Friday however there maybe opportunities ad hoc to work from home when there are no needs in the business from clients or events
Please send your CV into Valeco Recruitment along with your covering letter telling us more about you and why you are ideal for this role.