Apply for this job now
Care Assistant (Cera)
- 20 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
*You're a caring person. And we wouldn't be the first to say it either. Your new role as a Care Assistant in* *Larkhall is calling you!*
Skills, Experience, Qualifications, If you have the right match for this opportunity, then make sure to apply today.
You make people feel good. You're there for them when life gets tough, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that's you, then we're already big fans. We'd like to invite you to join our amazing team of Professional Carers in your local community. It's secure work. You'll get full training. And unlike many careers, you can progress whether you are part-time or full-time.
We have roles available in Larkhall, Blantyre, Calderglen, Flemington, Bothwell, Hamilton, we offer £10.60 per hour
Life gets more challenging as we get older, so our Carers are here to provide a helping hand, by visiting people in their own homes, once or maybe several times a day. You might be helping them get up, get washed and dressed. Or making sure they have grocery supplies and a hot meal. Or that things are tidy and safe around the home.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people's lives. And being the caring human being you are, you're ideally cut out to join us.
How we support you
On joining us, you'll train for the industry-recognised Care Certificate, and you'll shadow experienced colleagues while you learn the ropes. Then there are branch teams and care specialists you can call on with concerns. And our technology, which lets you concentrate on care, instead of admin.
We will applaud your hard work with decent pay rates and staff benefits. And being a fast-growth company on a mission to revolutionise the care sector, there are genuine promotion prospects to team leader, care specialist or into management.
Our latest innovative data-led technology, gives you the ability to record the vital signs of those you care for - this data is then fed back through to a team of nurses who will identify signs of infection or illness and ensures the service user is given the support they need- we've seen a 30% reduction in hospitalisations since launching and we will be rolling this technology out to all of our branches in 2022!
A few important details (interchangeable)
* This job is available part-time, full-time on either a flexible or guaranteed hours basis.
* Your shifts will normally include one weekend in two and/or some evenings.
* There are often overtime opportunities, but these are voluntary.
* Care experience is NOT necessary, but you must be aged at least 18.
* You'll need a full UK driving licence, with use of a car.
* You'll get a mobile phone with the CERA app, so you can work safely and efficiently.
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can be enriched? Click apply and we'll be in touch via email within minutes to progress your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.60 per hour
* Do you have experience providing care in the UK?
* What is the first half of your postcode?
* What is your mobile number?
* full uk driving licence and access to a vehicle? (preferred)
- Job Reference: 716626649-2
- Date Posted: 20 September 2022
- Recruiter: Cera Care
- Location: Larkhall
- Salary: On Application