C++ Software Engineer London / WFH to 150k
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (Backend C++ Agile) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a C++ technologist?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at a global trading house.
As a C++ Software Engineer you'll join a small Agile team that works closely with the Front Office trading team to provide the frameworks and tools required, building on top of the real-time market data platform. You'll collaborate with Quants to analyse their requirements and develop features, taking ownership across the full development lifecycle.
There's a remote interview process, following that you'll join colleagues in the London office in a hybrid model with 2-3 days a week work from home.
- You have advanced C++ development experience, including multi-threading and concurrency
- You have a thorough knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You have strong analysis and problem solving skills
- You're collaborative and able to take a lead on projects, mentor more junior team members
- You have experience or a keen desire to learn about financial trading systems (technical skills of greater importance than domain knowledge)
- You are degree educated, Computer Science or other STEM discipline preferred
As a C++ Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 150k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer (Backend C++ Agile) opportunity.