Virgin Galactic, (SPCE:NYSE), recognizes that the answers to many of the challenges we face in sustaining life on our beautiful but fragile planet, lie in making better use of space. Sending people to space has not only expanded our understanding of science, but taught us amazing things about human ingenuity, physiology and psychology. From space, we are able to look with a new perspective both outward and back. From space, the borders that are fought over on Earth are arbitrary lines. From space, it is clear that there is much more that unites us than divides us.
We are at the vanguard of a new industry determined to pioneer twenty-first century spacecraft, which will open space to everybody and change the world for good. Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Galactic
- Configuration, set-up, and maintenance of tools and services.
- Ability to quickly understand data and cover all aspects of analysis including: data acquisition, data management, quality audits and presentation of results. Actively uses data to support recommendations or to find opportunities and report on result.
- Identify and report critical metrics that support broader strategic goals.
- Escalate systems issues to the IT team and lead to resolution.
- Functional expert in core business applications, one or more business functional process domains.
- Scoping, sizing, design and documentation of configuration and customizations.
- Experience in process integration with ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS).
- Definition of business reporting and data requirements, for dashboards, reports, or analytics.
- Provides support to users to enable them to use the software appropriately or to report bugs where necessary.
- Develop and maintain alerts for the business.
- Tests software implementations, features and bug fixes.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or business fields such as Finance, Business Administration, or Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of programming and/or SQL query
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable Advanced Excel skills; pivot tables experience a plus and overall Microsoft product proficiency required.
- Excellent teammate - able to communicate and work well with multiple teams
- Ability to multi-task
- Have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR 120.15)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR 120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Virgin Galactic is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Virgin Galactic is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. teammates, as well as newly hired employees.
As of October 1, 2021, all new hires must be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19virus, (fully vaccinated means at least two week have expired since receiving the vaccinations last dose as recommended by the manufacturer). If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met be your date of hire. Virgin Galactic complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
LI-LS1 iCIMS Req Number:
FLSA Status: Exempt
External Company URL:
Street: 166 Roadrunner Parkway