We are currently recruiting for a Business Process Administrator for my client, based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Salary: up to £22,000
- Location: Birmingham City Centre
- Full Time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 16:30
- Hybrid working (after training period)
As a Business Process Administrator your main responsibilities will be to;
- Facilitating reliable execution of transversal business processes in a Customer Services Back Office type environment
- Ensuring business process performance (e.g. accuracy, speed of execution, output quality etc.) is within acceptable parameters
- Support the Invoicing Team with all aspects of customer services, creating ,downloading and outsourcing customer invoices
- Dealing with customer requests relating to Purchase orders
- Dealing with customer requests relating to copy invoices
- Timely and accurate creation of customer accounts into ERP system
- Monitoring multiple Customer Services inboxes resulting in a wide range of queries
- Executing Back Office Customer Service Administration tasks to a target driven environment
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Logical problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure in target driven environment
- Experience working with Microsoft application suite (including Excel and Access)
- Experience of working with ERP & SAP
- Previous experience within Administration
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-sufficient and manage own time and working day
Shortlisting taking place immediately - APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.