The role holder is a part of T24 BA team handling Securities, AA, Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements, responsible to gather Business requirements from stakeholders (Front Office, Back Office, Finance etc.) including facilitating requirements workshops.
- Analyze/validate the business requirements and translate them into detail requirement specifications (includes functional and non-functional requirements)
- Ensure requirements have proper traceability
- Conduct User acceptance testing and reviews and drives resolutions for the issues encountered
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions
- Become an effective middleman between the users and technology team
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 6-8 years working as a Business Analyst (T24)
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge in T24
- Knowledge of Data Analytics, business process mapping and improvement
- Understanding of multi-asset class products; Equities, FX, Bonds, Funds, Structure notes is preferred.
- Experience as a BA in banking environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Attention to details, a good team player
- Be business oriented, positive, resilient, full of stamina with a clear focus on results and deliveries
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions
Interested candidates please send your application to
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.