We are currently recruiting for a Bottle Fill Operator for a company located in Waukesha/Brookfield, WI - NOT busline accessible2nd shift2pm-12:30am, Monday-ThursdayUp to $18/hr DOEJob Responsibilities:
About SITE Staffing, Inc.
- Operate filling machinery of several types at varying stages of the production line, performing actions quickly and safely at all times
- Sort and weigh products after packaging to ensure requirements are met and no mistakes have been made
- Apply labels and transfer products to the final shipping area, keeping them organized to aid in shipping crew's job
- Perceive the production line ahead of you to anticipate errors and make adjustments as needed to prevent slowing down more than necessary
- Perform simple hourly maintenance on your machine to ensure it is completely functional and safe to operate
- Complete paperwork and other minor administrative tasks at the beginning and end of your shift, carefully ensuring all information is entered correctly and clearly
- Support other machine operators to ensure no workers become fatigued or distracted during daily operation
- Report malfunctions or errors to supervising staff immediately and relay important information about the issue
With over 25 years of experience, SITE Staffing, Inc. is the staffing agency of choice for Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Employees trust us because they know we will match them with real opportunities at great organizations. Whether you are looking for a temporary assignment or a permanent position, we are here to help you reach your employment goals.
At SITE Staffing we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have been awarded the "Five Star Invest in Vets" employer rating by the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber in recognition of our commitment to hiring, training, and retaining veterans, service members, and military spouses. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, and we are the 2019 recipient of the BBB's Torch Award for Ethics.