Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will design and implement our Group Investment Service operating model across technology, data and service support. The role will require a combination of structured critical thinking to understand and transform our business at Group and in local BUs, knowledge of Investment across Asia region including China, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills to manage stakeholders, to design and lead our business.
Roles and Responsibilities
Shape and operate AIA Group Investment Services new target operating model according to its strategy and ambition
- Support the design of the overall Group Investment Service strategy (across technology, data and service support) to ensure it fulfils objectives for our 5-year vision, especially in creating nimble infrastructure to that are best in class and future proof our business
- Able to translate high level, strategic and conceptual business objectives, to develop, manage and organize our teams to deliver value and services while ensure they confirm to our busines strategic objective
- Ensure Group Investment Service objectives are aligned with broader AIA and Investment's goals and make necessary changes and adjustments to ensure alignment
- Develop the roadmap to execute our strategy and effectively communicate to all stakeholders internal and external to Investment function
- Implement key elements of our strategy and operationalize them within Group and BUs
Lead and develop the communication of Group Investment Service target operating model and strategy to achieve its 5 year vision
- Design and develop the communication plan and stakeholder management strategy for our target operating model and changes
- Lead the communication to internal and external stakeholders to ensure adequate support and buy ins for the 5 year vision
Design and build out processes and controls to support our Group Investment Service target operating model
- Design and operationalize the future target operating model required in the next 5 years, including activities, people and organization to support an estimated US$150-200m+ spend into our transformation program
- Build out the support functions leveraging our centers of excellence and share services to support our existing and ensure we operate with best in class systems, people and process and delivery excellence to our business and users
- Manage a network of relationships within and outside of Investment function, including IT, Finance and external vendors, to deliver agreed services to Group Investment
Manage performance of service providers
- The point person to manage relationship of key service providers' relationship, including internal and external vendors
- Establish and monitor appropriate service level agreements with service providers via service meetings and vendor reports
- Manage budget and resources for system developments and enhancements, and responsible for their delivery
- Develop reporting and tracking mechanism to ensure transparent delivery of services from Group Investment Service vendors
- Maintain issues log and manage issue resolution
- Design and implement performance improvement programs and work with vendors to introduce measures to deliver improvements
Minimum Job Requirements:
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities
This role will work closely with other teams in AIA Co. and local countries, including stakeholders from outside Investment such as Finance, Risk, Compliance and others
Key managerial responsibility will be over various providers and solution vendors, and will require experience in managing sophisticated vendors' performance and relationship
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.