With a rapidly growing platform and an investment in growth in the region, this boutique investment bank is seeking to hire an Associate/AVP - Counterparty Credit Risk to review and assess traded credit risk for structured transactions and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring
- Review and assess traded credit risk for structured transactions
- Measure stress loss and provide recommendations for approval
- Be first contact point for sales and trading, conduct pre-deal check and provide trade approval within pre-determined limit and trading conditions
- Undertake counterparty and issuer risk assessment for transaction approval.
- Review relevant credit terms in legal documentation (mainly ISDA-CSA and GMRA)
- Prepare risk dashboard and reports for risk monitoring purpose
- Work across risk functions to contribute to the success of the risk management team as a whole
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years' solid traded credit risk experience covering Financial Institution counterparties;
- Sound knowledge in various global markets products such as rates and credit products;
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience in counterparty and issuer risk assessment is advantageous
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call to engage in a confidential discussion.