NonStop Care are looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join the Family Placement Fostering Team for our client, a well established Local Authority.
As 1 of 3 Assistant Team Managers in this Team, you will work alongside the Team Manager to provide overall support to the family placement service and to achieve the objectives of our Placements Strategy.
You will also hold responsibility for:
- Contribute to the overall management of the Family Placement Team
- Line management and supervision responsibility for social workers.
- Responsibility for the Family Placement duty system and carrying out Duty Manager tasks.
- Responsibility for allocation of assessments and monitoring of assessment timescales.
- Working closely with colleagues in other Children's Services teams and foster carers to maximise placement stability.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
Benefits of this position include a real opportunity of career growth and managerial experience. On top of this, you will receive:
- Salary starting from £45,648
- Excellent Learning & Development programme
- Flexible working from home options
- Enhanced Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Social Work Qualification and registration with Social Work England.
- Experience within a senior/managerial position
- Experience within Fostering
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site or to
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Aaron Foley, on LinkedIn.
Not interested in this role but know someone who might be? Refer me their details and if I manage to place them in a new role, you will be awarded with a £200 referral bonus!
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.