My client is a prominent private bank with robust commercial activities and expansion especially in Asian region. With undoubted commitment in the business, they are currently looking to hire a senior professional to join their front line.
- Provide primary support to the relationship managers in their daily tasks, managing client relationship and deliver a wide range of private wealth management services to High Net Worth clients
- Respond to client enquiries, monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Execute a range of banking and investment transactions (e.g., equities, fixed income, FX, OTC derivative products, mutual funds, alternative investments, deposits and loans) for clients
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to the policy and procedures e.g. credit policy and operation procedures
- Collect and prepare account opening documentations, perform KYC and due diligence, and work with internal departments to process account opening
- 3+ years of working experience in private banking sector
- Solid experience in serving high net-worth clients
- Strong understanding of private banking products and services, good knowledge of investments, operational procedures and systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passed in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and /or License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA / SFC
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
What you will get in return are the exposure at the bank that could bring your career to the next level, an ideal working environment and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful incumbent.
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to , or call directly on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.