Assistant Product Manager£33,000London - City (close to Blackfriars and St Paul's) for 2 days a week, working from home / remote for 3 days a weekMonday to Friday - 35 hour week - 9am-5pm30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)Generous pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), enhanced maternity and paternity, discount platform and Private Health care coverTelephone interviews ASAPFace to face interviews from Monday 19th September onwards
This Assistant Product Manager role is to join an award-winning team of Product Managers who work on the development of the philanthropy products for Individual, High New Worth and Corporate donors.
The successful Assistant Product Manager will be a motivated, self-starter who is looking for a hands-on, varied role with a company that offers continued development, progression, and recognition.
The successful Assistant Product Manager will be a confident Microsoft Excel user who is happy working with VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables; they will have previous experience process mapping and be a natural problem solver. Candidates with experience with Jira would be of particular interest, however, this is not essential.
Our client actively encourages development and progression so candidates who are looking for their "forever job" where they can grow as an individual and have their efforts and commitment rewarded.
The duties for this Assistant Product Manager role will include but not be limited to:
- Being responsible for the co-ordination of products and services in the Philanthropy division.
- Supporting Senior Product Managers to develop product propositions,
- Working with the Research and Marketing teams to understand customer needs, tracking customer satisfaction and drawing out clear, actionable insights that drive the overall product strategy.
- Identifying product improvement needs and generating ideas for product enhancements.
- Using agile methodologies to leverage test and design concepts and accelerate product roadmaps.
- Owning projects right through from concept to delivery, partnering with IT and teams across the business to launch new capabilities and deliver results.
- Monitoring performance dashboards and using data analysis to drive insight and understand the success of launched capabilities.
- Ensuring product development complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Leading the end to end product management processes involved in the smooth running of existing products.
- Ownership of knowledge and information on existing product sets.
- Owning any financial modelling needed for the budgeting, financial reporting and pricing analysis of existing products to maximise performance and meet the commercial requirements.
- Understanding external competitive landscapes and insight into future trends to inform strategic product plans and development.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.