35,000- 40,000 + Excellent Training + 25 days Holiday + Benefits
Do you have working knowledge of capital equipment within the Food or Pharmaceutical industries? Are you looking for an applications role where you will be regarded as the technical expert?
This well established manufacturer supply to a variety of industries and are regarded as a leader in their industry. They have a plethora of clients across the globe who require their state of the art equipment. Due to this they are actively looking to recruit an Applications Engineer looking to be regarded as the technical expert within their field.
Reporting to the Director, you will support the UK Sales Team to develop and maintain business development strategy whilst preparing technical specs/ quotations. You will need to be comfortable with regular travel as you will be required to also attend overseas workshops, exhibitions and customer sites.
This role would ideally suit an Engineer with a working knowledge of either the Food or Pharmaceutical industry and in specific, capital equipment. You will need to be comfortable with overseas travel and have a desire to work for a multinational with progression opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants lots of responsibility and recognition in a growing market leading company.
- Support the UK Sales Team to develop and maintain business development strategy
- Preparing technical specifications and quotations
- Attend overseas workshops, exhibitions and customer sites
- 35,000- 40,000 + Excellent Training + 25 days Holiday + Benefits
- Working knowledge of capital equipment within the Food or Pharmaceutical industry
- Must be open to regular international travel
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with a thirst for training and development
- Willing to commute to Walsall
Reference Number: BBBH 161376 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Southward at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.