Apply for this job now
Agricultural Service Engineer (Dorchester)
- Knighton, Powys
- 21 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
CLAAS Service Engineers are key to the success of our business. As an Engineer working for our WESTERN dealership in Dorchester, you will:
Making sure you fit the guidelines as an applicant for this role is essential, please read the below carefully.
* Work on the full range of CLAAS machines, alongside complimentary products from the dealer's franchises. You will use a laptop as much as getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
* Be offered structured career progression, with four clear stages of development. We will support you every step of the way with ongoing training at the CLAAS Academy.
* Enjoy career longevity with our continuous training programme; we will do all we can to manage your work/life aspirations.
* Share the benefits of working for a dealer allied to a successful global brand.
Ideally you will:
* Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering at Level 2+.
* Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
* Be willing to work overtime at peak periods.
We can offer you:
* Excellent salary with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance.
* Your own Company van, laptop and mobile phone.
* Tool insurance of £20,000 as standard.
* Standby and on call payments.
* Free of charge PPE, including safety boots.
* Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
* Life assurance.
* Industry leading sickness absence pay.
* 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
* Ongoing training as requested or required.
* The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
* Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
* A wide range of benefits including Company vehicle, increasing annual leave, pension contributions, eye tests, cycle to work scheme and EE Perks scheme.
* The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where we value all of our staff as key players in our business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
* Additional leave
* Company car
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee discount
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Store discounts
* Day shift
* Agricultural Engineering: 2 years (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)
- Job Reference: 717596996-2
- Date Posted: 21 September 2022
- Recruiter: CLAAS UK
- Location: Knighton, Powys
- Salary: On Application