Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an HR Administrator based in Waterbeach on a temp basis until the end of September.
Summary of theHR Administrator role
Salary: £12.23 per hour via umbrella company Location: Waterbeach Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time Hours: 36.25 hours, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:15pm The role
As the HR Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Responsible for day to day input of all relevant HR data.
- Maintenance of all employee information both hard copies and electronic (using Sage HR).
- Manage timesheets and invoice checking for all temporary members of staff.
- Produce vacancy bulletins and internal adverts.
- Create recruitment plans, update recruitment logs, arrange interviews and prepare interview packs.
- Produce temporary and permanent offer letters and contracts.
- Invoice logging.
- Checking and ordering office supplies.
The experience required
As a successful HR Administrator, you will have the following:
- HR Admin experience previously is essential.
- Strong IT skills with experience using HR systems such as Sage HR.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Cambridgeshire or surrounds, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can't find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Thank you for your interest in the HR Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.