A nation-wide household name, who are renowned for their services provided are looking for a Graduate IT Support Engineer to join their hands-on technical department supporting all sites nationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate IT Support Engineer to begin their career in IT support with a leading organisation.
The role offered is to provide all sites across the nation with a range of IT Support. This will also include supporting the head office and a large homeworking division. Whilst mainly hardware focused there will be a good level of software support required, working closely in tandem with the IT Helpdesk. There will also be an opportunity to work on different sites offering a vast range of IT support both hands-on and technical.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical IT queries
- Supported rollout and management of new hardware & supporting software teams with upgrades/patches.
- Management of Active Directory Users & Computers & associated technologies
- The provision and monitoring of Antivirus protection and the removal of threats
- Remote support of switching / routers / hardware / Wi-Fi & CCTV solutions
- IT Qualification or relevant experience
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of staff
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Focused & able to work competently alone or within a team
- Ability to act on own initiative and prioritise workload with confidence in your own decision making
- Willingness to learn new applications and processes
- Hand on experience of Microsoft Windows 10
- A good understanding of ICT hardware, & preferably software, troubleshooting
- Full UK Driving License